Effective care for face and body that knows how to use the healing powers of nature while conserving resources. This vision inspired Susanne Kaufmann to develop her own spa line for face and body care in the homely ambiance of the Bregenzerwald. The result: Luxurious natural cosmetics for an environmentally conscious lifestyle, which are both effective and minimalist.
What products does Susanne Kaufmann offer?
Susanne's organically designed beauty line covers the entire spectrum of effective skin care for the face and body. Facial care for normal, dry, demanding or oily skin and combination skin includes, among others
- gentle cleansing gel and toner for the face (also available in a practical travel set) for removing make-up
- serum with natural glow factor
- nourishing and regenerating cream for day and night, such as Nourishing Day for dry skin (formerly Susanne Kaufmann Day Cream Line T) or Moisturizing Night Car
- active eye care with hyaluronic acid
- face peeling creams for deeper cleansing, such as the enzyme peeling
- masks for facial care, such as the Susanne Kaufmann Moisturizing Mask (also available as a starter set with the Nutrient Serum) or the energizing Glow Mask
- lip care
Body care and hair care in a naturally luxurious style by Susanne Kaufmann:
- soothing bath additives such as alkali salt for detox treatment or a pampering mountain pine bath
- hair shampoo and shower shampoo
- exfoliation for the body
- body lotions and sun screens
- body lotions and body butter (also in a set with the pampering Bath for the Senses), body oils and care for hands and feet,
... and all sorts of protective, pampering, calming and beautiful things, such as sun protection, fragrances in diffusers, tea and accessories
What is the advantage of Susanne Kaufmann?
First-hand expertise: The idea of her own line of high-quality skin care came about when Susanne Kaufmann was looking for a care line for her spa hotel in the Bregenzerwald. The knowledge of the positive effects of the regional flora on well-being and beauty inspired her to create a luxurious cosmetics brand.
In the eyes of Susanne Kaufmann, "luxury" is a complex term: The development of her clean beauty care for a sustainable lifestyle and protection against harmful environmental influences is based, among other things, on the use of renewable raw materials and the complete renunciation of animal testing. For Susanne Kaufmann, sustainability is part of a holistic principle that involves every product, eye care gel or balancing cream, as well as sun protection, shower shampoo for skin and hair, skin care for men, accessories and fragrances.
Are Susanne Kaufmann products environmentally friendly?
The inspiration to develop sustainable skincare at all levels is rooted in the idea of experiencing beauty as a holistic principle of action. The ingredients of these natural cosmetics are of natural origin and - like the packaging materials - come from the environment. For Susanne Kaufmann, clean beauty also means continuously minimizing your own ecological footprint.
This includes short transport routes, packaging with the option of refills, the continuous reduction of emissions, and the promotion of the local economy, for example through regional production. The production site of the Susanne Kaufmann beauty lines is located 15 minutes from the company headquarters in Bezau. Production is operated entirely with solar energy and certified green electricity, right down to the state-of-the-art mixing units.
What ingredients does Susanne Kaufmann use in her cosmetics?
Whether formulas for eye care, natural ingredients make up the common thread that runs through our entire range of face and body care. The Susanne Kaufmann Clean Beauty products are based on the healing power of the plant world. Their effectiveness and tolerability are constantly checked and modified in the light of new scientific findings.
The implementation takes place on the way of innovative biotechnology - in the sense of careful handling of the resources and the environment from which they originate. Numerous products are vegan or gluten-free, and all are developed and produced without animal testing. Susanne Kaufmann cosmetics contain neither genetically modified substances nor paraffins, parabens, sulfates or silicones.
A list of all ingredients of the Susanne Kaufmann care for face and body can be found on the packaging of every beauty cream or mask and every other care product.
A small selection of important ingredients and their effects
- Hyaluronan: Rehydration with anti-aging effect
- Vitamin C: supports collagen formation and protection against free radicals, among other things
- Aloe Vera: skin soothing, moisturizing
- Hamamelis: skin-soothing, antibacterial, agent in the Susanne Kaufmann enzyme peeling
- Vitamin E: strengthening of the natural functions of the skin barrier
- Rosehip: regenerating and detoxifying, contained in regenerating face care, shower gel and detoxifying tea, among other things
Where can I buy Susanne Kaufmann cosmetics?
The valuable care products based on natural ingredients from the Bregenzerwald are specifically available on the ENVI naturals line. Our irrefutable principle: to only present you with sustainable brands and beneficial product lines that protect the environment. This applies to skin care for women and men, as well as make-up, cleansing gel, and make-up remover, body butter, perfume, and care products for beautiful hair, lips and nails.
Among the brands represented at ENVI naturals, you will discover many products from Susanne Kaufmann's beauty range - from the well-known day cream line T with hyaluronic acid (new name: Nourishing Day Cream) to the innovative serum from the Anti Aging System, or the invigorating Boosting Liquid Mask to the Hyaluron Body Gel.
Face and body care in the style of Susanne Kaufmann
Luxury, responsibly produced and connected to nature: The pure, organic substances, recycled and recyclable packaging material or diffusers with the option for a refill are just a few aspects of Susanne's concept of luxury.
We associate values such as naturalness, sustainability, transparency and honesty with brands such as the facial and body care products from Susanne Kaufmann - which is why we strongly recommend this line to you.